Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Play the Violin- why it's hard to be a blogger

I should write a blog. It's been a bit and that last was kinda a downer. Huh. think. think. think.  Oh, I know! I'll write about my friend recently becoming a US citizen. GRRRR. No kitty. Go away.  I'm busy in deep thought. Please stop nuzzling my typing hand.  No. Get away!  Grrrr.

Where to start. Hmmm. I forgot to take the mail out to the box.  Shit. Well, Citicorp, sorry, but you aren't as important as my brilliant prose.  If only I could find the thread, pull the knit apart, find the story woven in it all. Hey. That sounded clever.  Good.  Blog post most be somewhere here. Oh crap, the dryer bell went off, I need to get that next load in or I'm sleeping on a mattress tonight.  Why are sheets so annoying to change anyway?

ssdfgwdsdgkjfdhoplhgjk;
'o fhkfgpdn      bnb7889909kjmlp90p[[] 
 jk;ghl;kflj'fbvd  bd;'g

Ooops. It appears Kitty was here again in my absence.  Maybe she could write a better blog.  Lol.  She would probably have followers.  We'd call it Darwin's Hieroglyphics or some other clever thing.  
OK. Focus. Focus.

Oh blog goddess, please send creative muses...

No?  no worries.  no one reads this anyway...






5 comments:

pumpkin said...

Lolz too funny! Thinkin I need to open a blog on here and follow ur funny asterick!

The Fragile Egg said...

Wisdom is where you least expect it. I look at this post as a sort of coen. Eyes are opening. Awakening is here.

Anonymous said...

"sdgfhgjkl;lkjdhuiipytrhd"
is the answer - if it's thursday

Bren said...

huh. people do read this!!!
@pumpkin- you lil' smartass, you are a natural born blogger with you ol' funkadelic pumpkin language and ol' awesome sauceness.
@pete- coen? cone spelled wrong? hahaha. I know what you mean. thanks.
@coyote- you old smartass, the answer is really 42, any day of the week.
Thank you all for your readership.

Micha said...

:) I feel like this a lot of the time. I don't even post a blog, but sometimes I think about it.